We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, functions or resources that we make available on our site. Users may be prompted for a name and email address. However, users may visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily provide us with such information. Users can always refuse to provide personal identification information, except that this may prevent them from participating in certain activities related to the Site.
We may collect non-personal identification information about users when they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the name of the browser, the type of computer and technical information about users, means of communication with our Site, such as the operating system used and Internet service providers, as well as other similar information.
BitCoinary collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: the information you provide helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience: we can use the information together to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve our Site: we can use your feedback to improve our products and services.
- For payment processing: we can use the information that users provide about themselves when placing an order, only to provide services for this order. We do not share this information with third parties, except when necessary to provide the service.
- To launch a promotion, contest, survey or other site functions.
- To send User’s information that they agreed to receive, on topics that, in our opinion, will be interesting to them.
- Send periodic emails.
- We may use your email address to send User Information and updates regarding their order. It can also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to subscribe to our newsletter, he will receive emails, which may include company news, updates, information about products or services, etc. If the User at any time wants to refuse to receive future emails, he can do it so by contacting us through our website.
We use appropriate methods of collecting, storing and processing data and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, information about transactions and data stored on our Site.
The exchange of confidential data between the Site and its Users occurs over a secure SSL communication channel and is encrypted and protected by digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade or rent personal identification information of Users to other persons.
We may provide general aggregated demographic information not related to any personally identifiable information about visitors and users to our business partners, trusted partners and advertisers for the purposes described above.
You can update, correct or delete your account information at any time by logging into your account or by contacting us using the information below. Please note that we may store certain information in accordance with legal requirements or for legitimate business purposes. We may also store cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Users can find ads or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the methods used by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Viewing and interacting on any other website, including websites that link to our website, is governed by its own terms and conditions and policies.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For this reason, we never collect or store information on our Site from those under the age of 13, and no part of our website is intended to attract anyone under 13 years of age. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately remove such information from our files.
By using this site, you agree to this policy and user agreement. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the Site after posting changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of these changes.
Last Edited: Jan 12, 2021